2019 Tuition and Fees
An $25 non-refundable application fee is required to apply or to be on our wait-list. Please read about our Admission Process and Tours for prospective families.
To reserve the space, a non-refundable registration fee of $200, as well as 50% of first month’s tuition, is due within the stipulated time offered by enrollment coordinator. (The 50% tuition is fully applied to first month’s tuition; however, it is not refundable if you decide to not sign the contract.)
Security Deposit equivalent to one-month’s tuition (refundable with 90-day notice of withdrawal) and remaining 50% of first month’s tuition is due at the time of signing the contract.
Full Day Program: 8:00am-4:30pm
- 5 full days/week (M-F) $1,235
- 3 full days/week (MWF, MTR, or TRF) $873
- 2 full days/week (MW, TR, or WF) $704
Half Day Program (TBD 2020): 8:00am-12:15pm
- 5 full days/week (M-F) $800
- 3 full days/week (MWF, MTR, or TRF) $600
- 2 full days/week (MW, TR, or WF) $400
Monthly Aftercare Tuition*
5 / 3 / 2 day schedules from 4:30-5:00pm: $88 / $52 / $38
5 / 3 / 2 day schedules from 4:30-5:30pm: $176 / $104 / $76
- Drop-in day (pre-arranged with approval): $78
- Drop-in Aftercare charge (pre-arranged with approval): Flat rate $12
- Late pickup: $1/minute
- Late payment fee (payment received after 5:30pm on 4th): $30
- Bounced check fee: $30 (if check bounced past 4th of the month, a late fee of $30 will also apply)
- Unfulfilled parent work hours: $20/missing hour
- Annual Sunscreen fee: $15
- Consolidated annual report for taxes: $20 (only upon request)
* Yearly tuition for preschool program and aftercare is divided into 12 equal monthly payments and is due on the 1st of the month. Tuition is not prorated for any school closures. Tuition rates and other fees are revised by the Board of Directors annually.
Discounts and Scholarships
Sibling Discount: 5% off lower tuition.
Tuition Scholarships: New Day School offers a tuition scholarship program to eligible families. Download the application (PDF).
DHS Approved Provider
Qualifying families may receive tuition assistance through the ERDC (Employment-Related Day Care) Program. All initial enrollment fees including 1 month’s tuition deposit and 1st month’s tuition is required upfront at the time of enrollment.